Case Work

As the Member of Parliament for Scarborough-Guildwood, I am proud to be your advocate with the federal government. If you have a problem with a federal agency, please do not hesitate to contact me. We will work together with the agency involved to review and resolve the matter for you in a timely fashion. I am committed to ensuring that government agencies adhere to established protocols and treat you with the dignity, respect, and courtesy you deserve.


If you would like assistance with any of the following matters, please visit my office or complete the form below and my staff will gladly assist you:

Canada Pension Plan | Canada Employment | Old Age Security | CPP Disability | Revenue Canada (CCRA) | Veteran Affairs | Immigration | Defence | Other


For assistance with the following, please contact your Member of Provincial Parliament's office:

Birth Certificates | Prescription Drug Benefits | Ontario Provincial Police | OHIP | Social Assistance | Hunting and Fishing Licenses | Land Registry | Workplace Safety and Insurance Board

Hon. Mitzie Hunter MPP – Scarborough-Guildwood – 416-281-2787


For assistance with the following, please contact your City Councillor's office:

Parks and recreation | Garbage Disposal | Property Taxes | Snow Removal | Social Services | Roads other than major highways

Please visit the following site to locate your City Councillor:


For assistance with the following please contact your School Trustee:

Child Care | French Immersion | School Registration | Facilities | Trustee Expenses | School Information |

T.C.D.S.B. Trustee: Nancy Crawford - Ward 12, Scarborough - 416-512-3412 /

T.D.S.B. Trustee: Jerry Chadwick - Ward 22, Scarborough East - 416-397-3096 /

Contact Information
Additional Information
Security Code

(what is this?)
 Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code Generate a new code